Gifts like toys and books are used to stock the playroom, to celebrate a special occasion, and to serve as a positive distraction during a scary procedure. Thank you for bringing smiles to our patients.
For infection control reasons, all items must be brand new.
Gift cards are our greatest need, allowing caregivers to purchase custom gifts for unique patient needs.
Monetary donations can be designated to the Fun Fund to purchase toys, games, and art supplies.
Please no food, toy weapons, nor handmade cards or letters for patients.
Donations are distributed to children by hospital staff.
Please do not gift wrap items.
OUR WISH LIST
Gift cards (greatest need)
Medical play kits
Coloring books for all ages
Crayola crayons, markers, pencils
Scissors and glue sticks
Xbox 360 games
Makeup and nail polish kits
Stacking rings or cups
Musical infant toys
Light-up infant toys
Infant board books
Klutz Window Art Book Kit
Graco Sound Machines
More Helpful Tips
- Find our most needed items on our Wish List.
- Activity kits and care kits are a creative way to allow patients to enjoy just being kids.
- Homemade food items or unwrapped candy cannot be accepted. The Packard Pantry accepts select food donations for our families in need.
Making Your Donation
Contact the Champions Team to schedule a donation drop-off. Otherwise, donations can be received at the hospital front desk during the below hours:
- Monday – Friday, 7 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Saturday – Sunday, 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Please bring donations to the front desk just inside the main hospital entrance, located at 725 Welch Road, Palo Alto, CA 94304. Click here for directions.
To download drop-off instructions as a PDF, click here.