Thank you for hosting an event in support of Lucile Packard Children’s Hospital Stanford! We want your event to be successful, and encourage you to utilize the hospital name and logo.
To maintain the integrity and consistency of our brand, we request that you follow the below guidelines. Please note: all promotional materials must be approved prior to distribution.
- Publicity for your event may not imply that the event is sponsored or co-sponsored by the Foundation and/or the hospital, or that the hospital is involved as anything but the beneficiary.
- When mentioning the hospital in your event materials, mention your event name followed by “…benefiting Lucile Packard Children’s Hospital Stanford.”
- It is important that your supporters understand where their money is going. If Packard Children’s will not receive 100% of your donations, then the exact percentage must be included on any publicity.
- Logo may not be manipulated in dimension, or broken apart in any way.
- Always use the width of the uppercase “H” in “Hospital” as the minimum space between the logo and any other design elements.
- The “Benefiting Lucile Packard Children’s Hospital Stanford” logo must be smaller than the event name or logo on all printed and published materials.
- Logo should be used against a solid white background.
- Logo should be placed at the bottom of a printed page or webpage.
- Logo should be balanced and centered on the page when possible.
All promotional materials must be approved before printing or publishing. Please submit to the Champions team for approval.