Bring the magic of the holidays to our patients and families this holiday season! Explore our opportunities below to find your perfect fit:
Join our Virtual Toy Drive
Create a fundraising page and collect donations from friends & family both near and far. 100% of donations go to the Fun Fund, allowing the Child Life and Integrative Therapies team to purchase custom gifts for unique patient needs at the holidays and year-round.
Host a Toy and Gift Card Drive
Collect new toys in original packaging from our Wish List. Toys are used to stock the playroom, to celebrate a holiday or birthday spent in the hospital, and to engage patients at the bedside to help reach developmental milestones.
Create a Giving Tree
Involve your workplace, school, or community organization by decorating a Giving Tree for Packard Children’s. Ornaments labeled with holiday wishes will be provided. Contributors remove tag(s) from the tree and purchase gifts described on the tag for a child at the hospital.
Assemble Winter Activity Kits
Putting together activity kits is a fun volunteer activity to benefit our patients. Kits can be simple (a winter-themed activity books, snowman stickers, and snowflake pencils & erasers), or more complex crafts (DIY ornament, build a felt snowman, etc.).
- For infection control reasons, all items must be new with original packaging.
- For patient safety reasons, please do not gift wrap items.
- Please no food, toy weapons, cards, or letters to patients.
- All items are distributed by hospital staff. We do not have opportunities for donors to personally distribute donations to patients and families.
- For more information on our policies, please click here or contact Caitlin.Burns@lpfch.org.
Contact us at Caitlin.Burns@lpfch.org or 650-498-7633 for additional details and to register your event.